An Oxidative Prins–Pinacol Tandem Process and its Application to the synthesis of (−)-Platensimycin
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 37, pages 11224–11228, October 4, 2010
How to Cite
Beaulieu, M.-A., Sabot, C., Achache, N., Guérard, K. C. and Canesi, S. (2010), An Oxidative Prins–Pinacol Tandem Process and its Application to the synthesis of (−)-Platensimycin. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 11224–11228. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001813
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2010
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- provincial government of Quebec
- Boehringer Ingelheim
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!