High-Temperature Stable, Iron-Based Core–Shell Catalysts for Ammonia Decomposition
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 598–605, January 10, 2011
How to Cite
Feyen, M., Weidenthaler, C., Güttel, R., Schlichte, K., Holle, U., Lu, A.-H. and Schüth, F. (2011), High-Temperature Stable, Iron-Based Core–Shell Catalysts for Ammonia Decomposition. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 598–605. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001827
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!