Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Minimally Functionalised Terminal Olefins: An Alternative Sustainable and Direct Strategy for Preparing Enantioenriched Hydrocarbons
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 48, pages 14232–14240, December 27, 2010
How to Cite
Pàmies, O., Andersson, P. G. and Diéguez, M. (2010), Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Minimally Functionalised Terminal Olefins: An Alternative Sustainable and Direct Strategy for Preparing Enantioenriched Hydrocarbons. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 14232–14240. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001909
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Spanish Government. Grant Numbers: CSD2006-0003, 2008PGIR/07, 2008PGIR/08
- Catalan Government. Grant Number: 2009SGR116
- COST D40
- Astra Zeneca
- Knut and Alice Wallenbergs Stiftelse
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!