Enhanced Functionality for Donor–Acceptor Oligothiophenes by means of Inclusion of BODIPY: Synthesis, Electrochemistry, Photophysics, and Model Chemistry†
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 498–507, January 10, 2011
How to Cite
Collado, D., Casado, J., González, S. R., Navarrete, J. T. L., Suau, R., Perez-Inestrosa, E., Pappenfus, Ted. M. and Raposo, M. M. M. (2011), Enhanced Functionality for Donor–Acceptor Oligothiophenes by means of Inclusion of BODIPY: Synthesis, Electrochemistry, Photophysics, and Model Chemistry. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 498–507. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001942
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2010
- Dirección General de Enseñanza Superior. Grant Numbers: CTQ2009-10098/BQU, CTQ2007-60190
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: FQM1678/2006
- Junta de Andalucía
- University of Minnesota Office of the Vice President for Research
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia
- FEDER. Grant Numbers: PTDC/QUI/66251/2006, FCOMP-01-0124-FEDER-007429
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!