Luminescent Cyclometalated Dialkynylgold(III) Complexes of 2-Phenylpyridine-Type Derivatives with Readily Tunable Emission Properties
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 130–142, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Au, V. K.-M., Wong, K. M.-C., Zhu, N. and Yam, V. W.-W. (2011), Luminescent Cyclometalated Dialkynylgold(III) Complexes of 2-Phenylpyridine-Type Derivatives with Readily Tunable Emission Properties. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 130–142. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001965
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2010
- The University of Hong Kong
- World Gold Council GROW Programme
- URC Strategic Research Theme on Molecular Materials
- University Grants Committee. Grant Number: AoE/P-03/08
- UGC Special Equipment Grant. Grant Number: SEG_HKU07
- Innovation and Technology Fund. Grant Number: ITS/142/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!