CPD: cyclobutane pyrimidine dimer
Investigation of Excess-Electron Transfer in DNA Double-Duplex Systems Allows Estimation of Absolute Excess-Electron Transfer and CPD Cleavage Rates†
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 206–212, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Fazio, D., Trindler, C., Heil, K., Chatgilialoglu, C. and Carell, T. (2011), Investigation of Excess-Electron Transfer in DNA Double-Duplex Systems Allows Estimation of Absolute Excess-Electron Transfer and CPD Cleavage Rates. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 206–212. doi: 10.1002/chem.201001978
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2010
- COST Action. Grant Number: CM0603
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB749
- Marie Curie Research Training Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!