Lewis Acid Assisted Stabilization of Side-On Bonded N2 in [Ru(NCN)]-Pincer Complexes—Computational Catalyst Design Directed at NH3 Synthesis from N2 and H2
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 48, pages 14266–14271, December 27, 2010
How to Cite
Hölscher, M. and Leitner, W. (2010), Lewis Acid Assisted Stabilization of Side-On Bonded N2 in [Ru(NCN)]-Pincer Complexes—Computational Catalyst Design Directed at NH3 Synthesis from N2 and H2. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 14266–14271. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002010
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!