Enantioselective Cycloadditions of 2-Alkenoylpyridine-N-oxides Catalysed by a Bis(oxazoline)/CuII Complex: Structure of the Reactive Intermediate
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 516–520, January 10, 2011
How to Cite
Livieri, A., Boiocchi, M., Desimoni, G. and Faita, G. (2011), Enantioselective Cycloadditions of 2-Alkenoylpyridine-N-oxides Catalysed by a Bis(oxazoline)/CuII Complex: Structure of the Reactive Intermediate. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 516–520. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002017
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
- Ministero dell′Università e della Ricerca (MiUR). Grant Number: PRIN 2008
- University of Pavia
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!