Prebiotic Routes to Nucleosides: A Quantum Chemical Insight into the Energetics of the Multistep Reaction Pathways
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 847–854, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Šponer, J. E., Šponer, J. and Fuentes-Cabrera, M. (2011), Prebiotic Routes to Nucleosides: A Quantum Chemical Insight into the Energetics of the Multistep Reaction Pathways. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 847–854. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002057
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
- Academy of Science of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: AVOZ50040507, AVOZ50040702
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: MSM0021622413, LC06030, MSM6198959216, LC512
- Grant Agency of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: IAA400040802
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: P208/10/2302, 203/09/1476, 203/09/H046
- Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Office of Science of the USDOE. Grant Number: DEAC02-05CH11231
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!