Antiferromagnetically Coupled Iron Ions in a Polynuclear FeIII–Dy Complex: Confirmation by Variable-Field 57Fe Mössbauer Spectroscopy
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 123–128, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Mereacre, V., Prodius, D., Lan, Y., Turta, C., Anson, C. E. and Powell, A. K. (2011), Antiferromagnetically Coupled Iron Ions in a Polynuclear FeIII–Dy Complex: Confirmation by Variable-Field 57Fe Mössbauer Spectroscopy. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 123–128. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002060
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2010
- ASM-BMBF. Grant Number: 09.820.05.09GF-MDA 08/007
- DFG Center for Functional Nanostructures
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!