Light-Induced Bistability in Iron(III) Spin-Transition Compounds of 5 X-Salicylaldehyde Thiosemicarbazone (X=H, Cl, Br)
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
How to Cite
Yemeli, E. W. T., Blake, G. R., Douvalis, A. P., Bakas, T., Alberda van Ekenstein, G. O. R. and van Koningsbruggen, P. J. (2010), Light-Induced Bistability in Iron(III) Spin-Transition Compounds of 5 X-Salicylaldehyde Thiosemicarbazone (X=H, Cl, Br). Chem. Eur. J.. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002100
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2010
- University of Groningen
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!