Concurrent Symmetries: The Interplay Between Local and Global Molecular Symmetries
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 359–367, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Echeverría, J., Carreras, A., Casanova, D., Alemany, P. and Alvarez, S. (2011), Concurrent Symmetries: The Interplay Between Local and Global Molecular Symmetries. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 359–367. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002128
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2010
- Ministerio de Investigación, Ciencia e Innovación
- MICINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-06670-C02-01-BQU, CTQ2008-06670-C02-02-BQU
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR-1459
- MICINN. Grant Numbers: AP2008-02735, RYC-2008-0223
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!