Selective Synthesis of Fe7Se8 Polyhedra with Exposed High-Index Facets and Fe7Se8 Nanorods by a Solvothermal Process in a Binary Solution and Their Collective Intrinsic Properties
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 5068–5075, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Gao, M.-R., Lin, Z.-Y., Jiang, J., Yao, H.-B., Lu, Y.-M., Gao, Q., Yao, W.-T. and Yu, S.-H. (2011), Selective Synthesis of Fe7Se8 Polyhedra with Exposed High-Index Facets and Fe7Se8 Nanorods by a Solvothermal Process in a Binary Solution and Their Collective Intrinsic Properties. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 5068–5075. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002203
- Issue online: 15 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91022032, 50732006
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFA41170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!