Efficient Access to New Chemical Space Through Flow—Construction of Druglike Macrocycles Through Copper-Surface-Catalyzed Azide–Alkyne Cycloaddition Reactions
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 48, pages 14506–14512, December 27, 2010
How to Cite
Bogdan, A. R. and James, K. (2010), Efficient Access to New Chemical Space Through Flow—Construction of Druglike Macrocycles Through Copper-Surface-Catalyzed Azide–Alkyne Cycloaddition Reactions. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 14506–14512. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002215
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2010
- Pfizer Worldwide R&D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!