Brønsted Acid Catalyzed Cyclization of Hydroxylated Enynes: A Concise Synthesis of Five-Membered Heterocycles
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 305–311, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Ji, K.-G., Chen, J., Zhu, H.-T., Yang, F., Shaukat, A. and Liang, Y.-M. (2011), Brønsted Acid Catalyzed Cyclization of Hydroxylated Enynes: A Concise Synthesis of Five-Membered Heterocycles. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 305–311. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002222
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2010
- NSF. Grant Numbers: NSF-20732002, NSF-20872052, NSF-20090443
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!