These authors contributed equally to this work.
Oriented Free-Standing Ammonium Vanadium Oxide Nanobelt Membranes: Highly Selective Absorbent Materials
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 16, Issue 48, pages 14307–14312, December 27, 2010
How to Cite
Zou, R., Zhang, Z., Yu, L., Tian, Q., Wu, J., Sun, Y., Chen, Z. and Hu, J. (2010), Oriented Free-Standing Ammonium Vanadium Oxide Nanobelt Membranes: Highly Selective Absorbent Materials. Chem. Eur. J., 16: 14307–14312. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002228
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50872020, 50902021
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents of the University in China
- “Pujiang” Program of Shanghai Education Commission. Grant Number: 09P51400500
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai-based “Innovation Action Plan” Project. Grant Number: 10JC1400100
- “Dawn” Program of the Shanghai Education Commission. Grant Number: 08SG32
- “Chen Guang”. Grant Number: 09CG27
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission and Shanghai Education Development Foundation
- the Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B603
- Program of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities. Grant Number: 111-2-04
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.