Poly(triazine imide) with Intercalation of Lithium and Chloride Ions [(C3N3)2(NHxLi1−x)3⋅LiCl]: A Crystalline 2D Carbon Nitride Network
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 3213–3221, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Wirnhier, E., Döblinger, M., Gunzelmann, D., Senker, J., Lotsch, B. V. and Schnick, W. (2011), Poly(triazine imide) with Intercalation of Lithium and Chloride Ions [(C3N3)2(NHxLi1−x)3⋅LiCl]: A Crystalline 2D Carbon Nitride Network. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 3213–3221. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002462
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SCHN 377/12, SE 1417/2
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Center for Nanoscience
- Cluster of excellence Nanosystems Initiative Munich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!