Regio- and Stereoselective Construction of Highly Functionalized 3-Benzazepine Skeletons through Ring-Opening Cycloamination Reactions Catalyzed by Gold
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 4981–4985, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Du, X., Yang, S., Yang, J. and Liu, Y. (2011), Regio- and Stereoselective Construction of Highly Functionalized 3-Benzazepine Skeletons through Ring-Opening Cycloamination Reactions Catalyzed by Gold. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 4981–4985. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002502
- Issue online: 15 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation
- Major State Basic Research Development Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!