Dendritic Ruthenium(II)-Based Dyes Tuneable for Diagnostic or Therapeutic Applications
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 464–467, January 10, 2011
How to Cite
Ruggi, A., Beekman, C., Wasserberg, D., Subramaniam, V., Reinhoudt, D. N., van Leeuwen, F. W. B. and Velders, A. H. (2011), Dendritic Ruthenium(II)-Based Dyes Tuneable for Diagnostic or Therapeutic Applications. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 464–467. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002514
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2010
- Strategic Research Orientation BioNano from the MESA+ Institute for Nanotechnology
- Dutch Nanotechnology program
- DAAD. Grant Number: D/08/46093
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.