Calcium Manganese Oxides as Oxygen Evolution Catalysts: O2 Formation Pathways Indicated by 18O-Labelling Studies
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 19, pages 5415–5423, May 2, 2011
How to Cite
Shevela, D., Koroidov, S., Najafpour, M. M., Messinger, J. and Kurz, P. (2011), Calcium Manganese Oxides as Oxygen Evolution Catalysts: O2 Formation Pathways Indicated by 18O-Labelling Studies. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 5415–5423. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002548
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2010
- The Alice and Knut Wallenberg Foundation and Vetenskapsrådet. Grant Number: 621–2009–3722
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Liebig fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!