Organic Iron for the PdCl2/FeCl3-Cocatalyzed Coupling Cyclization of 2,3-Allenoates in the Presence of Allylic Bromides
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 754–757, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Chen, B. and Ma, S. (2011), Organic Iron for the PdCl2/FeCl3-Cocatalyzed Coupling Cyclization of 2,3-Allenoates in the Presence of Allylic Bromides. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 754–757. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002553
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20429201, 20732005
- State Basic and Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.