Development of Fluorescent Glucose Bioprobes and Their Application on Real-Time and Quantitative Monitoring of Glucose Uptake in Living Cells
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 143–150, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Lee, H. Y., Lee, J. J., Park, J. and Park, S. B. (2011), Development of Fluorescent Glucose Bioprobes and Their Application on Real-Time and Quantitative Monitoring of Glucose Uptake in Living Cells. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 143–150. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002560
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- MarineBio Program funded by Ministry of Land, Transport, and Maritime Affairs (MLTM), Korea
- WCU program of the NRF, funded by the Korean Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.