Unprecedented Alkylzinc–Magnesium Alkoxide Clusters as Suitable Organometallic Precursors for Magnesium-Containing ZnO Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 3904–3910, March 28, 2011
How to Cite
Heitz, S., Aksu, Y., Merschjann, C. and Driess, M. (2011), Unprecedented Alkylzinc–Magnesium Alkoxide Clusters as Suitable Organometallic Precursors for Magnesium-Containing ZnO Nanoparticles. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 3904–3910. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002743
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!