2′-O,4′-C-Aminomethylene-Bridged Nucleic Acid Modification with Enhancement of Nuclease Resistance Promotes Pyrimidine Motif Triplex Nucleic Acid Formation at Physiological pH
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 2742–2751, February 25, 2011
How to Cite
Torigoe, H., Rahman, S. M. A., Takuma, H., Sato, N., Imanishi, T., Obika, S. and Sasaki, K. (2011), 2′-O,4′-C-Aminomethylene-Bridged Nucleic Acid Modification with Enhancement of Nuclease Resistance Promotes Pyrimidine Motif Triplex Nucleic Acid Formation at Physiological pH. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 2742–2751. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002745
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2010
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 22113519
- Grant-in-Aid for Exploratory Research. Grant Number: 20655038
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 21350094
- Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows. Grant Number: 22-10383
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture of Japan
- National Institute of Biomedical Innovation (NIBIO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!