1,4-Dialkynylbutatrienes: Synthesis, Stability, and Perspectives in the Chemistry of carbo-Benzenes
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 5086–5100, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Maraval, V., Leroyer, L., Harano, A., Barthes, C., Saquet, A., Duhayon, C., Shinmyozu, T. and Chauvin, R. (2011), 1,4-Dialkynylbutatrienes: Synthesis, Stability, and Perspectives in the Chemistry of carbo-Benzenes. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 5086–5100. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002769
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Ministère de l’Education Nationale, de la Recherche et de la Technologie
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.