Ionic-Liquid Synthesis Route of TiO2(B) Nanoparticles for Functionalized Materials
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 775–779, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Wessel, C., Zhao, L., Urban, S., Ostermann, R., Djerdj, I., Smarsly, B. M., Chen, L., Hu, Y.-S. and Sallard, S. (2011), Ionic-Liquid Synthesis Route of TiO2(B) Nanoparticles for Functionalized Materials. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 775–779. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002791
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2010
- Chinese Academy of Sciences, “863” Project. Grant Number: 2009AA033101
- “973” Project. Grant Number: 2007CB936500
- NSFC. Grant Number: 50972164
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.