Deceased, September 10, 2010.
4,5-Disubstituted N,N′-Di-tert-alkyl Imidazolium Salts: New Synthesis and Structural Features
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 96–100, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Grishina, A. A., Polyakova, S. M., Kunetskiy, R. A., Císařová, I. and Lyapkalo, I. M. (2011), 4,5-Disubstituted N,N′-Di-tert-alkyl Imidazolium Salts: New Synthesis and Structural Features. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 96–100. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002805
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2010
- IOCB. Grant Number: Z4 055 0506
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: MSM0021620857
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!