Chiral Diaminopyrrolic Receptors for Selective Recognition of Mannosides, Part 2: A 3D View of the Recognition Modes by X-ray, NMR Spectroscopy, and Molecular Modeling
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 4821–4829, April 18, 2011
How to Cite
Ardá, A., Cañada, F. J., Nativi, C., Francesconi, O., Gabrielli, G., Ienco, A., Jiménez-Barbero, J. and Roelens, S. (2011), Chiral Diaminopyrrolic Receptors for Selective Recognition of Mannosides, Part 2: A 3D View of the Recognition Modes by X-ray, NMR Spectroscopy, and Molecular Modeling. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 4821–4829. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002872
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2010
- COST Action. Grant Number: D34-007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!