Enzyme-Inspired Controlled Release of Cucurbituril Nanovalves by Using Magnetic Mesoporous Silica
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 810–815, January 17, 2011
How to Cite
Liu, J., Du, X. and Zhang, X. (2011), Enzyme-Inspired Controlled Release of Cucurbituril Nanovalves by Using Magnetic Mesoporous Silica. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 810–815. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002899
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20873062
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-07-0412
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!