Water-Soluble IrIII N-Heterocyclic Carbene Based Catalysts for the Reduction of CO2 to Formate by Transfer Hydrogenation and the Deuteration of Aryl Amines in Water
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 3963–3967, March 28, 2011
How to Cite
Azua, A., Sanz, S. and Peris, E. (2011), Water-Soluble IrIII N-Heterocyclic Carbene Based Catalysts for the Reduction of CO2 to Formate by Transfer Hydrogenation and the Deuteration of Aryl Amines in Water. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 3963–3967. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002907
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2010
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación of Spain. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008–04460, CTQ2007–31175-E/BQU
- Bancaixa. Grant Number: P1.1B2007–04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!