Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed Dimerization of Aldehydes to Esters
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 91–95, January 3, 2011
How to Cite
Tejel, C., Ciriano, M. A. and Passarelli, V. (2011), Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed Dimerization of Aldehydes to Esters. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 91–95. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002921
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2010
- FEDER. Grant Number: CTQ2008-03860
- Gobierno de Aragón. Grant Number: PM 036/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!