N-2-Aryl-1,2,3-triazoles: A Novel Class of UV/Blue-Light-Emitting Fluorophores with Tunable Optical Properties
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 5011–5018, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Yan, W., Wang, Q., Lin, Q., Li, M., Petersen, J. L. and Shi, X. (2011), N-2-Aryl-1,2,3-triazoles: A Novel Class of UV/Blue-Light-Emitting Fluorophores with Tunable Optical Properties. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 5011–5018. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002937
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2010
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-0844602, CHE-0754405
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!