Contiguous Metal-Mediated Base Pairs Comprising Two AgI Ions
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 6533–6544, May 27, 2011
How to Cite
Megger, D. A., Fonseca Guerra, C., Hoffmann, J., Brutschy, B., Bickelhaupt, F. M. and Müller, J. (2011), Contiguous Metal-Mediated Base Pairs Comprising Two AgI Ions. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 6533–6544. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002944
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: MU 1750/2–1, IRTG 1444
- National Research School Combination–Catalysis (NRSC-C)
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW and NWO-NCF)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.