Synthesis, Characterization, and Photoinduced Energy and Electron Transfer in a Supramolecular Tetrakis (Ruthenium(II) Phthalocyanine) Perylenediimide Pentad
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 5024–5032, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Jiménez, A. J., Grimm, B., Gunderson, V. L., Vagnini, M. T., Krick Calderon, S., Rodríguez-Morgade, M. S., Wasielewski, M. R., Guldi, D. M. and Torres, T. (2011), Synthesis, Characterization, and Photoinduced Energy and Electron Transfer in a Supramolecular Tetrakis (Ruthenium(II) Phthalocyanine) Perylenediimide Pentad. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 5024–5032. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002963
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2010
- MEC. Grant Number: CTQ-2008–00418/BQU
- CONSOLIDER INGENIO 2010. Grant Number: CSD2007—00010
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: MADRISOLAR-2, S2009/PPQ/1533
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 583
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0001059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!