Synthesis of a Rotaxane Incorporating a “Magic Sulfur Ring” by the Thiol-Ene Click Reaction
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 2160–2167, February 11, 2011
How to Cite
Zheng, H., Li, Y., Zhou, C., Li, Y., Yang, W., Zhou, W., Zuo, Z. and Liu, H. (2011), Synthesis of a Rotaxane Incorporating a “Magic Sulfur Ring” by the Thiol-Ene Click Reaction. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 2160–2167. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002964
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2010
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20971127, 20831160507
- National Basic Research 973 Program of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!