Currently Fulbright–Nehru Visiting Research Professor at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA (USA).
Solvent-Polarity-Tunable Dimeric Association of a Fullerene (C60)–N,N-Dimethylaminoazobenzene Dyad: Modulated Electronic Coupling of the Azo Chromophore with a Substituted 3D Fullerene
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 19, pages 5327–5343, May 2, 2011
How to Cite
Kumar, K. S. and Patnaik, A. (2011), Solvent-Polarity-Tunable Dimeric Association of a Fullerene (C60)–N,N-Dimethylaminoazobenzene Dyad: Modulated Electronic Coupling of the Azo Chromophore with a Substituted 3D Fullerene. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 5327–5343. doi: 10.1002/chem.201002981
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2010
- Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi, India. Grant Number: SR/S2/CMP-57/2006
- IIT Madras
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!