Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Amphiphilic Peptide Dendrons: Evolution of Diverse Chiral Nanostructures Through Hydrogel Formation Over a Wide pH Range
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 6389–6395, May 27, 2011
How to Cite
Duan, P., Qin, L., Zhu, X. and Liu, M. (2011), Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Amphiphilic Peptide Dendrons: Evolution of Diverse Chiral Nanostructures Through Hydrogel Formation Over a Wide pH Range. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 6389–6395. doi: 10.1002/chem.201003049
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2010
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2007CB808005, 2006CB932101
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20121003, 20773141
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!