Lanthanide-Containing Photoluminescent Materials: From Hybrid Hydrogel to Inorganic Nanotubes
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 5180–5187, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Qiao, Y., Lin, Y., Zhang, S. and Huang, J. (2011), Lanthanide-Containing Photoluminescent Materials: From Hybrid Hydrogel to Inorganic Nanotubes. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 5180–5187. doi: 10.1002/chem.201003255
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20873001, 20633010, 50821061, 21073006
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB936201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!