The Use of a Bis(phenylpyrazolyl)pyridyl Ligand to Prepare [Mn4] and [Mn10] Cage Complexes
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 4960–4963, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Costa, J. S., Craig, G. A., Barrios, L. A., Roubeau, O., Ruiz, E., Gómez-Coca, S., Teat, S. J. and Aromí, G. (2011), The Use of a Bis(phenylpyrazolyl)pyridyl Ligand to Prepare [Mn4] and [Mn10] Cage Complexes. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 4960–4963. doi: 10.1002/chem.201003329
- Issue online: 15 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2010
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR-1459
- Spanish MCI. Grant Numbers: CTQ2009–06959, CTQ2008–06670-C02–01
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02–05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!