The Use of a Bis(phenylpyrazolyl)pyridyl Ligand to Prepare [Mn4] and [Mn10] Cage Complexes
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 4960–4963, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Costa, J. S., Craig, G. A., Barrios, L. A., Roubeau, O., Ruiz, E., Gómez-Coca, S., Teat, S. J. and Aromí, G. (2011), The Use of a Bis(phenylpyrazolyl)pyridyl Ligand to Prepare [Mn4] and [Mn10] Cage Complexes. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 4960–4963. doi: 10.1002/chem.201003329
- Issue online: 15 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2010
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR-1459
- Spanish MCI. Grant Numbers: CTQ2009–06959, CTQ2008–06670-C02–01
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02–05CH11231
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.