Nucleotide Recognition in Water by a Guanidinium-Based Artificial Tweezer Receptor
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 19, pages 5311–5318, May 2, 2011
How to Cite
Kuchelmeister, H. Y. and Schmuck, C. (2011), Nucleotide Recognition in Water by a Guanidinium-Based Artificial Tweezer Receptor. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 5311–5318. doi: 10.1002/chem.201003393
- Issue online: 20 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!