Nitrogen Dynamics and Reactivity of Chiral Aziridines: Generation of Configurationally Stable Aziridinyllithium Compounds
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 4992–5003, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Degennaro, L., Mansueto, R., Carenza, E., Rizzi, R., Florio, S., Pratt, L. M. and Luisi, R. (2011), Nitrogen Dynamics and Reactivity of Chiral Aziridines: Generation of Configurationally Stable Aziridinyllithium Compounds. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 4992–5003. doi: 10.1002/chem.201003424
- Issue online: 15 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2010
- National Project “FIRB - Futuro in Ricerca”
- University of Bari
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0643629
- National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center
- Office of Science of the US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC03-76SF00098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!