Alkylsulfanylphenyl Derivatives of Cytosine and 7-Deazaadenine Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Nucleoside Triphosphates: Synthesis, Polymerase Incorporation to DNA and Electrochemical Study
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 21, pages 5833–5841, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Macíčková-Cahová, H., Pohl, R., Horáková, P., Havran, L., Špaček, J., Fojta, M. and Hocek, M. (2011), Alkylsulfanylphenyl Derivatives of Cytosine and 7-Deazaadenine Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Nucleoside Triphosphates: Synthesis, Polymerase Incorporation to DNA and Electrochemical Study. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 5833–5841. doi: 10.1002/chem.201003496
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2010
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: Z4 055 0506, Z5 004 0507, Z5 004 0702
- Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: LC06035, LC512
- Grant Agency of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: IAA400040901
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: 203/09/0317
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!