Alkylsulfanylphenyl Derivatives of Cytosine and 7-Deazaadenine Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Nucleoside Triphosphates: Synthesis, Polymerase Incorporation to DNA and Electrochemical Study
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 21, pages 5833–5841, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Macíčková-Cahová, H., Pohl, R., Horáková, P., Havran, L., Špaček, J., Fojta, M. and Hocek, M. (2011), Alkylsulfanylphenyl Derivatives of Cytosine and 7-Deazaadenine Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Nucleoside Triphosphates: Synthesis, Polymerase Incorporation to DNA and Electrochemical Study. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 5833–5841. doi: 10.1002/chem.201003496
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2010
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: Z4 055 0506, Z5 004 0507, Z5 004 0702
- Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: LC06035, LC512
- Grant Agency of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: IAA400040901
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: 203/09/0317
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!