Triptycene-Derived Oxacalixarenes as New Wheels for the Synthesis of Rotaxanes: Acid–Base- and Metal-Ion-Switchable Complexation Processes
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 19, pages 5424–5431, May 2, 2011
How to Cite
Hu, S.-Z. and Chen, C.-F. (2011), Triptycene-Derived Oxacalixarenes as New Wheels for the Synthesis of Rotaxanes: Acid–Base- and Metal-Ion-Switchable Complexation Processes. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 5424–5431. doi: 10.1002/chem.201003545
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20625206, 20972162
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2007CB808004, 2011CB932501
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!