Selectivity Manipulation of Bicyclization Reactions of 1,5-Bis(1,2-allenylketone)s: Pd versus Rh and Electronic Effect
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 4976–4980, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Deng, Y., Fu, C. and Ma, S. (2011), Selectivity Manipulation of Bicyclization Reactions of 1,5-Bis(1,2-allenylketone)s: Pd versus Rh and Electronic Effect. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 4976–4980. doi: 10.1002/chem.201003546
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20732005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!