Selectivity Manipulation of Bicyclization Reactions of 1,5-Bis(1,2-allenylketone)s: Pd versus Rh and Electronic Effect
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 4976–4980, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Deng, Y., Fu, C. and Ma, S. (2011), Selectivity Manipulation of Bicyclization Reactions of 1,5-Bis(1,2-allenylketone)s: Pd versus Rh and Electronic Effect. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 4976–4980. doi: 10.1002/chem.201003546
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20732005
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.