A Foldamer at the Liquid/Graphite Interface: The Effect of Interfacial Interactions, Solvent, Concentration, and Temperature
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 25, pages 7061–7068, June 14, 2011
How to Cite
Shen , Y.-T., Zhu, N., Zhang, X.-M., Deng, K., Feng, W., Yan, Q., Lei, S., Zhao, D., Zeng, Q.-D. and Wang, C. (2011), A Foldamer at the Liquid/Graphite Interface: The Effect of Interfacial Interactions, Solvent, Concentration, and Temperature. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 7061–7068. doi: 10.1002/chem.201003589
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB936503, 2009CB930100, 2011CB932300, 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20911130229, 20973043, 21073048, 50873074
- Ministry of Education of China, and Key Laboratory of Optoelectronic Materials Chemistry and Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 2010KL0010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!