A Foldamer at the Liquid/Graphite Interface: The Effect of Interfacial Interactions, Solvent, Concentration, and Temperature
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 25, pages 7061–7068, June 14, 2011
How to Cite
Shen , Y.-T., Zhu, N., Zhang, X.-M., Deng, K., Feng, W., Yan, Q., Lei, S., Zhao, D., Zeng, Q.-D. and Wang, C. (2011), A Foldamer at the Liquid/Graphite Interface: The Effect of Interfacial Interactions, Solvent, Concentration, and Temperature. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 7061–7068. doi: 10.1002/chem.201003589
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB936503, 2009CB930100, 2011CB932300, 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20911130229, 20973043, 21073048, 50873074
- Ministry of Education of China, and Key Laboratory of Optoelectronic Materials Chemistry and Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 2010KL0010
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.