Dendron-Functionalized Bis(terpyridine)–Iron(II) or –Cadmium(II) Metallomacrocycles: Synthesis, Traveling-Wave Ion-Mobility Mass Spectrometry, and Photophysical Properties
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 4830–4838, April 18, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, J.-L., Li, X., Lu, X., Chan, Y.-T., Moorefield, C. N., Wesdemiotis, C. and Newkome, G. R. (2011), Dendron-Functionalized Bis(terpyridine)–Iron(II) or –Cadmium(II) Metallomacrocycles: Synthesis, Traveling-Wave Ion-Mobility Mass Spectrometry, and Photophysical Properties. Chem. Eur. J., 17: 4830–4838. doi: 10.1002/chem.201003681
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-0812337, DMR-0705015, CHE-1012636, DMR-0821313
- Ohio Board of Regents
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!